Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dividend Income - March 2015

Another month has passed by and I'm glad to share my journey to financial freedom due to alimony.
In March I earned $84.44 (after tax) in dividends  -

AFL - $3.80
V - $1.80
CVX - $11.23
ADM - $5.67
IBM - $6.60
TGT - $7.80
XOM - $5.17
MMM - $6.92
WBA - $3.79
HSY - $4.42
UNP - $4.12
KBE - $3.07
PBW - $1.15
IYR - $6.93
DVY - $6.73
DVYE - $2.82
FDD - $2.42

In March more than half of my portfolio paid me dividends (17 companies and ETF's). This is my highest dividend income in the first quarter. soon I will get the KRFT special dividend payment due to the merger with Heinz. All the dividends are still in cash because I'm waiting for the pile to get bigger (soon I will write a post about that).

March dividend income covers 12.60% from the monthly alimony.

I invite you to write and share your dividend income of March.

I'm long on all the above mention stocks..

9 comments:

  1. congratulations on receiving payments from so many different companies last month. Happy Pesach!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of solid stocks. Congratulations on the dividend income! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MU

      Thank you, now I'm letting the cash pile to grow.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your recent dividend income with us. Getting closer to that $100 mark from a pretty diversified source of stocks. Pretty soon you'll be covering most of your alimony just from dividends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHat

      I don't think that I will get there this year because I need to pay for my study.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Good work! I'm excited for everyone who will receive that special dividend from KRFT, that should help your dividend pile. It'll be fun to watch what you buy with it! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ryan

      My cash pile will grow, and I need it very much.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete