Thursday, July 30, 2015

Dividend Portfolio Update - July 2015

Well, the time has come to update my dividend portfolio once again as heading to another start of a new month. My portfolio is my way to freedom from looking after funds to pay my alimony. One day, the dividend income this portfolio generates will fully cover my alimony. It’s important to keep in mind that I'm updating the overall value of my portfolio because if I have setbacks (like in the last 2 months I'm not working a full time job and I 'm doing side hustles), I will use the funds in my dividend portfolio to pay my alimony.

July was crazy, incredible, with lots of noise - Grexit, China's stock market collapse, and also stocks in my portfolio had news like IBM price drop, Heinz-Kraft merger(they paid me cash so it is very good).
This month I didn't sold nor buy anything, it is good not selling yet anything but also bad because I'm not keeping my snowball rolling.
The value of my dividend portfolio is: $33,471.61 - 0.57% or $189.73  increase month over month. not much  - but it is good for me.

3 comments:

  1. It's actually a good thing to have volatile market or bear market when you're in the accumulation phase. I'm hoping for more volatility in the market.

    Looks like you're making great progress. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tawcan

      I'm doing mi best to keep going forward, but it is very hard for me.

      Delete