Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Side Hustles - November 2015

It is the time to post about my Side Hustles, I try to bring as much income as I can , so I can pay my child support(Alimony), I try to build few income streams in case I will lose again my day job income - Like it was before.

So here they are:



Dividend income - $60.68

Ads on this blog and my other blog about coins and stamps - $2.28

Delcampe store - $0 sales (Zero Sales!!)

eBay Store - $50.51 sales( Not profit!!)

Recycling Cans and Bottles - $11.84

Total Side Hustles for November: $113.47

My side hustles picked up this month, the ads on my blogs still are low income (thanks to your help you readers it picked up), this month sales in my eBay store went up due to adding more inventory to the store. About my Delcampe storeI think I will close it becuase I don't get sales over there.now it is the holidays season starts so I will put more stamps and coins to my eBay store..

The Dividend income and recycling cans and bottles generate solid income so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment