Thursday, February 18, 2016

Recent Buy - February 2016

This most recent purchase wasn’t really planned, as it’s a stock that’s not on my watch list for this year. However, I always remain interested in opportunistically buying stocks on dips when the value seems to be notable enough to off track. even if it wasn’t a planned purchase – when it’s right in front of me. Might leave less capital on the table for other opportunities, but that’s the nature of the beast. Sometimes you take what the market gives you.
Now, dips in price aren’t necessarily indicative of a good buy – price and value aren't usually one and the same.  However, this stock seemed compelling both in terms of quality and value after a slow and steady drop in price. . And so I decided to pull the triger with my low cash pile.
I purchased 9 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI) for $27.73 per share.

2 comments:

  1. Taking advantage of price dips. Not a bad thing to do if you still believe in the company long term. I do the same and average down if I still like the company. Nice pick up here and great current yield added too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHut

      Yes , I realy believe in this this company for the long term, that is whay I likethedip, and I grab a few more shares.

      Delete