Monday, February 22, 2016

Side Hustles - January 2016

It is the time to post about my Side Hustles, I try to bring as much income as I can , so I can pay my child support(Alimony), I try to build few income streams in case I will lose again my day job income - Like it was before.

So here they are:



Dividend income - $42.63

Ads on this blog and my other blog about coins and stamps - $3.07 ( Thanks for your support)

eBay Store - $90.04 sales( Not profit!!)

Recycling Cans and Bottles - $31.57

Total Side Hustles for January: $167.31

My side hustles picked up this month, the ads on my blogs still are low income (thanks to your help you readers it picked up) but i'm still far from my monthly goal of $6.67. this month the sales in my eBay store went up due to good sale that I added this month. About my Delcampe store I decided to close it becuase I don't get sales over there.

2 comments: